This is very easy if the candidate can apply to the simple procedure highlighted below:
- Buy NECO 2017 BECE Scratched Card from NECO offices or any other designated location.
- Log on the NECO site “ mynecoexam.com/’checkresult”
- Use the information provided in the scratch card to check your result, such as the card serial number and pin.
- After entering the information provided by the newly purchased scratched card , then candidate then enters information such as the section of Exam i.e. examination type
- Then select the examination year.
- Then enter your examination Number from your Photo card OR exams ID then enter your NECO examination Number.
- Then submit i.e. “check my result button” to view your result, Then print.
How to Check NECO Result Without Scratched Card
This is extremely impossible because of some details and information exclusive to the candidate himself/herself. Information such as the candidate profile and result.
Funmilola Bolaji is a researcher and writer, a National Certificate of Education (NCE) holder with other Certificate training; she writes for several blogs including campusbiz. You might want to reach her through email@example.com for campusbiz.com.ng related inquiries.