The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 has just started
About the Nigeria Customs Service:
The Nigeria Customs is the Federal Government agency responsible for the collection of customs revenue and anti-smuggling efforts. It is headed by the Controller General
About the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment:
The Nigeria Customs Service will from Wednesday 17th of April, 2019, begin the process of recruiting about 3,200 personnel to fill existing vacancies within the agency.
The move is part of on-going reforms being implemented in the last four years under the leadership of the Comptroller-General of Customs, Col Hameed Ali (retd). See the announcement from The Nigerian Customs bellow:
ALERT: Following the necessary approval from the Federal Executive Council, Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) is set to recruit 3,200 officers. Application for recruitment will be open on https://t.co/JA3pm5rieF at 12am to all eligible Nigerians who meet the requirements. Kindly RT!
— Bashir Ahmad (@BashirAhmaad) April 16, 2019
How to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019:
Step 1: Visit here or vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Step 2: There are 3 categories to choose from:
- Category 1: Superintendent Cadre. The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Category 2: Inspectorate Cadre. Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Category 3: Assistant Cadre. The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
Step 3: Click “View Vacancies” under any of the above categories you want to apply for
Step 4: View the requirement under the category you click/you want to apply for
Step 5: If you’re qualified, click on “apply for this job” under the requirement
Step 6: Fill the account creation form and click “create account” under it
Step 7: After you successfully create your account, a confirmation email will be sent to your mail
Step 8: Check your e-mail and open the mail sent to your from the Nigerian Customs Service, Click on the “Click Here” link in the mail to complete your application registration.
Continue reading bellow to see requirement for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
Continue reading to see How to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment and if you like to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment, then, see instruction for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment or the Nigerian Army Recruitment or Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, if you don’ want to join military then see instruction for Nigerian Police Recruitment there are people who don’t like carrying guns, if you are a person like that then consider Nigeria Customs Recruitment or Federal Fire Service Recruitment or for those who like the Federal Inland Revenue Service, see instructions for FIRS Recruitment. Don’t forget that recruitment will soon start for the following too: Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment and the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment. for those who like the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence then try Civil Defence Recruitment which is also highly sort after
Continue reading to see the requirement below:
Please note that campusbiz.com.ng is only trying to help you get the information you need to apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment Exercise, we are not an agent to the NCS, we do not charge money for the information/help we provide, we do not and will never ask you to pay any money whatsoever and for whatever reason for this Nigeria Customs Recruitment help. All the information here is directly from The Nigerian Customs Service and not from us or any other third party. THE APPLICATION IS FREE.
Requirements for applying for the Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Always visit campusbiz.com.ng to get the latest update on the above recruitment exercises. If you think this information is important, please share with your friend by clicking share below.