Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 has just started
The Nigerian Army has announced recruitment for Short Service Commission (SSC 46/2020) & Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 25/2020) is now open. If you want to join the Nigerian army through this present recruitment, please continue to read to see how to apply. THE APPLICATION IS FREE AND CAN ONLY BE DONE ON THE ARMY E-PORTAL, THE FORM WILL BE FILED AND SUBMITTED THERE, NOBODY CAN SELL THE FORM TO YOU BECAUSE IT IS FREE
The application starts today 14th August, 2019 and closes 28th September, 2019.
Continue reading bellow to see how to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment
See the video of Nigerian Army Training below:
Continue reading to see How to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment and if you like to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment, then, see instruction for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment or the Nigerian Army Recruitment or Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, if you don’ want to join military then see instruction for Nigerian Police Recruitment there are people who don’t like carrying guns, if you are a person like that then consider Nigeria Customs Recruitment or Federal Fire Service Recruitment or for those who like the Federal Inland Revenue Service, see instructions for FIRS Recruitment. Don’t forget that recruitment will soon start for the following too: Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment and the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment. for those who like the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence then try Civil Defence Recruitment which is also highly sort after
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
Follow the steps bellow to apply for the army recruitment
Step 1: Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
Step 2: Read the qualification criteria.
Step 3: From the home page, select DSSC application.
On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
Step 4: Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
Step 5: Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
– Passport photograph.
– Educational certificates.
– Evidence of membership of any professional body.
– Certificate of state of origin.
– Birth certificate or age declaration.
General Requirement for Joining the Nigerian Army:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy Nigeria Army form
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is not for sale so it cannot be bought, anybody who tell you he/she wants to sell the Nigerian Army Form to you is a scammer who wants to get your money and run away. The application into the Nigeria army is FREE and can only be filled and done on the Nigerian army portal when they start their recruitment. DON’T GET SCAMMED
Important Codes for banking operation
Ecobank Transfer Code / Transfer Code for Firstbank / UBA Transfer Code
GTBank Transfer Code / Union Bank Transfer Code / Access Bank Transfer Code
Skye Bank Transfer Code / Firstbank Transfer Code / Zenith Bank Transfer Code
FCMB Transfer Code / Transfer Code For UBA / Diamond Bank Transfer Code
Funmilola Bolaji is a Researcher, Writer and a trained Educationist; she’s the editor of Campusbiz Journal. You may want to reach her via email@example.com for Campusbiz Journal related inquiries only.