Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018
The Army is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces, according to Wikipedia; the Nigerian Army is among the largest on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel.
If you want to joint the Nigeria Army, continue reading to see what to do now.
IMPORTANT WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW, WE SUSPECT THAT CRIMINALS AND FRAUDSTERS MIGHT BE USING THE INFORMATION YOU DROP TO CONTACT YOU SUPPOSEDLY ON BEHAVE OF CAMPUSBIZ OR THE NIGERIA ARMY. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND TO THEM, IF WE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT, IT WILL BE POSTED HERE, WE’LL NEVER CONTACT ANYBODY DIRECTLY
See the video of Nigerian Army Training below:
If you want to join the Nigerian Army, here’s everything you need to know and do now.
Please note that campusbiz.com.ng is only trying to help you get the information you need to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment, we are not an agent to the Nigeria Army, we do not charge money for the information/help we provide, we do not and will never ask you to pay any money whatsoever and for whatever reason for this Nigeria Army Recruitment help. All the information here is directly from the Nigerian Army and not from us or any other third party. THE APPLICATION IS FREE
See the information you need about the Nigerian Army recruitment bellow:
Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment
Nigerian Police Recruitment
Immigration Service Recruitment
Nigerian Customs Recruitment
Civil Defence Recruitment
General Requirement for Joining the Nigerian Army:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
If you want to join the Nigeria Army, do the following:
Step 1: Click ⇒here or visit: http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to register online now
Step 2: Make sure you apply with a valid email address
Step 3: Make sure you complete the online registration
Step 4: Make sure you print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
Step5: Make sure you Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with the above documents
Step6: We wish you all the best in the recruitment exercise.
Always visit this website to get updates on the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise. If you think this information is important, please share with your friend by clicking share below.
Funmilola Bolaji is a researcher and writer, a National Certificate of Education (NCE) holder with other Certificate training; she writes for several blogs including campusbiz. You might want to reach her through email@example.com for campusbiz.com.ng related inquiries.